Rotary Screening Bucket
Designed to screen site material for reuse, the PRODEM PSB Rotary Screening Bucket is ideal for waste material selection on demolition sites, aggregate recovery on construction and building renovation sites and organic waste separation in landfill sites. It’s also perfect for filling containment cages, covering pipes in pipeline works, and much more.
Excavator Range: 1 – 65t
- Wide inlet profile for easy material loading
- Heavy-duty slew ring with double-turn bearing to support the screening bucket
- Integrated high-pressure relief valve to protect against pressure peaks
- Frame protection for hydraulic components with easy access for inspections
- 4-piece interchangeable screening net – available in a variety of sizes (20-150mm)
- Drum protection – limiting wear from the elements
- Bolt on wear edges making replacement simple, reducing down time and maximising productivity
- Tapered bottom to increase the screening surface and maximise productivity
Interested in hiring this equipment?