Dedicated Steel Shears
The PRODEM Hydraulic Dedicated Steel Shears feature the latest in blade design meaning they will cut through steel like butter, whilst reducing stress and wear on the upper jaw. Ideal for use on a demolition site or in a recycling yard.
Excavator Range: 2 – 50t
- Jaw protection system – weld on upper jaw protection reduces maintenance and need for build-up on the upper jaw.
- Replaceable lower jaw protection plate – eliminates damage to lower jaw and reduces down-time on site
- Bolt-on piercing tip and blades – design reduces stress and wear on the upper jaw and each easy to replace blade can be turned up to 4 times on different sides
- Innovative speed valve – reduces cycle times, eliminates internal oil pressure peaks, regenerates power when needed and protects the shear
- Dual upper jaw guides – assures perfect alignment every time; guides on either side of upper jaw increase cutting power, efficiency and production
- Fixed jaw design – gives increased cutting performance and reduces cut material build-up
- 360° rotation – allows perfect positioning
- Fully protected, high power cylinder – with easy access via bolt-on panels
Interested in hiring this equipment?